Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orientation & Introductions

Go down 
+17
Aslyth
Noxiious
Fearage
Bearmonkey
Lusitania
iLuveLegende
Ariax
bersham2
Krittle
Aisabel
Vasthrae
nikkiel
Alicesan
Burealis
Keeriana
Dekkiel
Junchuuriki
21 posters
AuthorMessage
Junchuuriki
Rookie
Rookie
Junchuuriki

Orientation & Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello!
Welcome to Vallhalla.

In this topic, feel free to introduce yourselves & indulge us with information about yourself.
Photo's are always welcome!

So,
I'm Jessica (AKA Junchuuriki), I'm 22 and run my own business as a web designer.
I live in Wollongong, Australia.
I've been with my lovely boyfriend Joshua (AKA Shaadows/Noxiious) for 2 years now, and have a gorgeous 3 year old son, Axel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.JessicaSefton.com.au
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Whats up Vallhalla!?
I am Aaron Davis (20) from Washington State USA. I live with my girlfriend and fellow officer Nikkiel. In my free time i am a music producer for my own label Famous Music Productions. I'm also getting my associate's degree in Computer Information Technology.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Keeriana
Lurker
Lurker
Keeriana

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:22 am

I am Nikki. Known in-game as Keeriana. Chanter. Only been on Aion for close to 2 months, but loving it. I am 39 years old, 2 children. Cody who is almost 18, and Tiffany who is 10. I live in South Dakota. This is an older picture, but I love the background. Falls Park in Sioux Falls, SD.

Back to top Go down
Burealis
Burealis

PostSubject: Hey!   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Hey there Vallhallas! It's Burealis here ( Ivan ). I'm 19 and I am from Bulgaria...recently graduated high school and in 3 months I'm moving to England to study Computer Science at university.

Here's a photo of me and Luminocity who I spend most of my day with when we aren't in Aion. We've been together for almost 9 months and she's the nicest thing that ever happened to me. What a Face

My ride: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Burealis on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alicesan
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi!

My name is Dave.
I am a 36 year old bum living next to a steel factory near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
Single, no kids except 2 cats who think they own me anyway so I dont think that counts.
I have finally found a job again as a motor mechanic so I wont be playing as much anymore from next week.

GIMMIE COOKIES OR UR GONNA GET IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nikkiel
nikkiel

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Hey ya'll (:
My name is Nicole (Nikkiel) and i'm dating Dekkiel. I love you This is my first MMO and i love it. I loveeee playing sports, swimming, dancing, hiking, and anything else involving the sun. I am currently working on my AA for nursing. That pretty much sums up who i am.

Last edited by nikkiel on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vasthrae
Lurker
Lurker
Vasthrae

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Aloha, My name is Jenna Marks. In game I go by Vasthrae or Virus in (DAoC). I am hearing impaired so you will never see me in any type of voice chat channel. If you know sign linguas, I do skype alot. ^.* I can understand Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, English and Hebrew. I Surf alot, atleast once a day. And practice Quantum Gravity for fun. ^^

My younger brother and I at the Arcade in Barcelona

Back to top Go down
Aisabel
Aisabel

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 am

My name is Elizabeth (22). Everyone calls me Liz but you can call me what you'd like. I have a ton of nicknames. I currently play the character Aisabel, a spiritmaster.

I live in Springfield, OR, US with my fiancee' of 5 years, Tory (aka KUSER). I currently work as a kitchen clerk in an upper class supermarket.

In my free time, I like to play video/computer games, write, draw, read, watch movies/shows, and make things.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kistnerelizabeth
Krittle
Lurker
Lurker
Krittle

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 am

I'm Krystle, Krittle in-game. I've been playing aion since it became f2p.

I'm 20, going to school for Software Engineering BS degree with a Japanese minor and maybe a Math minor too.
I think I'm only a class off from it. Part time daycare helper on the side Smile

I love vidya games, reading, music, and can hopefully really start programming after/during this java course this semester.

Here is Kori (vexedlily) and I in a recent photo project we helped a friend out with. Dating for 4 years, btw!

Back to top Go down
bersham2
bersham2

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Hello ! Very Happy

I am Hesham, I live in Egypt Very Happy and iam 20 .

I'm currently studying Electrical Engineering (Second year) , i started playing aion 1 month ago and iam enjoying it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ariax

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:37 pm

safety & peace be upon you

I'm Ariax, or Faiz(IRL name)

I'm from Malaysia and I'm 20, still single

currently studying in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering (i hope its right:tongue:)

and no pic, currently searching ><;
Back to top Go down
iLuveLegende
iLuveLegende

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi everybody Very Happy

My name is Cassandra (19 years old), i'm playing a templar on aion named iLuveLegende. I'm dating Windlegende, it will make 2 years in a month I think, but we know each other since we met at the age of 8 years old. I'm actually studying to be a Social Worker, still trying to figure out with which kind of person I will work with (Kid, prisoner, addict people, don't know yet). Hum, I love to do sport, play video game, drawing and I work in a restaurent as a helper in the kitchen ^^! (I'm french, and my english suck, sorry in advance ^^')

Back to top Go down
Lusitania
Lusitania

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:54 am

Lusitania

My name is Savhanna and I currently am a full time film and science student. I am hoping that changes soon with either a job at the local bookstore or with a job at a film company. In the meantime I fill my days with Video Editing, writing, photography, and other creative stuffs. Not to mention my addiction with Aion that I entirely blame my boyfriend for. I'm a bit all over the place when it comes to plans and projects since my mind never really stops and always comes up with new ideas for the future.

Valeth

My boyfriend hasn't really come up with an intro so he said I could do one for him. His name is Adam and currently is a full time art student. He hopes to one day use his skills to do concept art for various film and video game companies. Besides that he is also a bit of an anime freak like me and is addicted to Aion. He plays Valeth, a level 60 gladiator, and is usually found either in Sarpan/Tiamaranta; or in a lower level area with me tagging along behind him whenever I can in order to annoy him even more XD

Back to top Go down
Bearmonkey
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 am

Hey name is Koa originally from Hawaii but now in Portland, OR for school. I play 55 glad Bearmonkey (a nickname given to me by my gf who does not play AION). I played a lot pre-2.0 but quit cuz it got boring. When I figure out how to post pics I will (though I'm pretty ugly so your not missing much). Keep rolling elyos...yeeeah buddeh.
Back to top Go down
Fearage
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Very Happy Hi guys Im Fearage ......real name jon Wink.I live on a small island called England, UK lol. Ive not been playing Aion for long but loving the game and this Seem a great Legion.Ive been playing Shaiya before this for 5 years so not new to mmorpg.Once im sorted ill get a picture up so you can have laugh..So thats me and i look forward to meeting an fighting along side you all and taking this legion to the top Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noxiious
Noxiious

PostSubject: Duh regend   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 am

Twisted Evil
Duh Herrow i is your friendly neighbourhood jottawah
Seriously though My names Josh Im from Australia im 20 years of age
I am Jessica/Junchuuriki's Boyfriend, the better half tho,Beanywean is my man lover
im a cunt and a lovely person all @ the same time
Im Noxiious ingame <-- Sorcerer (pewpewpewpew)
Back to top Go down
Aslyth
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Hey Vallhalla   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 am

My name is Gage (Aslyth). I love baseball and listening to mac miller. I am 14 and I have been playing aion for about 2 months now. I am the one in the orange shirt. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mwu
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:50 pm

Sup. This is Mwu (Wayne).
Back to top Go down
kushking

Location : lawrenceburg, tennessee (hometown of DAVEY CROCKETT lmao)

PostSubject: kushking   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 am

My name is Larry Sumner II. i am 27 yrs old n live in lawrenceburg, tennessee usa (hometown of Davy F***in Crockett LOL), origannly from ohio moved here feb of 2011(dont ask y). been playin aion for around 2 months. Game is the shit lol.

(will post pic soon had sum saved in email but they gone now idk y)
Back to top Go down
Zarakatsa
Zarakatsa

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi my name is Zarakatsa in game and I'm a Spiritmaster. My real name is Cat. It's not short for anything either Smile. I've been playing Aion since close to Beta so no this isn't my first character. I'm kind of quiet but easy to talk to. If I'm ever not on for a few days that would be because I'm doing what I do best...making costumes. I recently graduated with a BA in Costume Design and I love making costumes. It's nice to meet everyone. =^.^=
Back to top Go down
Misakimisaki
Lurker
Lurker
Misakimisaki

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 am

My actual name is Kongmeng (Misakimisaki), and yes I'm A-sian >.>
I'm 18 and do nothing for a living cept study and play games... got quite a long ways to go though
and i watch a lot of anime, also like playing girl toons cause they're hawt, can never play a guy toon
too weak for that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orientation & Introductions   Orientation & Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orientation & Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vallhalla :: Information-
Jump to: