Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valeth
Lurker
Lurker

Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP? Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP?   Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

Heya guys, I had a question that you can probably guess by the title. I was considering getting either cloth or chain armor for when I fight any magic classes.

Is this a good idea? any suggestions? Have at it ^^
Back to top Go down
Kapitanbakal
Lurker
Lurker

Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP?   Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 am

Im considering getting chain as an MR set ...

been reading guides in aion forums and MR set is the general set for world PVP since it have a chance to resist most of others classes skills ... even Temp, Glad, Assasin, Ranger skills can be resisted ...

So I guess chain is best since it gives you adequate MR and not compensate your def too much ...

And I tell you a temp wearing a cloth goes down fast ... dunt believe what they tell that def is nyerk stats for pvp cause if its in high numbers def does matter ...
Back to top Go down

Gladiator Wearing Cloth/leather/chain for PVP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vallhalla :: PvP Lobby-
Jump to: