Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sick and Tired of This

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakealia
Admin
Admin
Rakealia

Sick and Tired of This Empty
PostSubject: Sick and Tired of This   Sick and Tired of This I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Alright, I need someone to help me finish my Gelk and Sarpan campaigns, I can't even get near any of them, the minute there's a PvP zone, which there are plenty, even in Sarpan, I get wreaked by every elyios in the place... I'm sorry but I am so sick and tired of this, I can't do everything alone, even solo quests, because of them, they constantly camp campaign areas and prevent players from doing campaigns, if we're all about leveling and helping people then this needs to change. You guys want AP? Go camp those areas they are camping instead of the freaking Abyss all the time, yeah its "easy" to get to 60, but not for me, I am 2 bars away from 59 and about to just quit altogether because of this constant cock blocking by elmos to get our gear, to level up, to do ANYTHING on this game, you guy want to know why Asmos sucks, because we don't organize or help anyone, but they do for their side.

You people want to help the under 50, that's nice, but what about those 50-59 who need help leveling? I for one would love help, but I'm lucky to get a legion dredge and an Udas run, let alone the occasional EC... Literally, I get maybe 7 legion dredge, 1 EC and 2-3 Udas runs in a two week time period.... that's out of 42 possible Dredges, and 14 possible EC, and a ton of Udas... Let alone the other instances and forts we need to be taking... and the PvPing, which at this point, most of the PvPing going on is for alts... Which, don't get me wrong, I love my alts too, but shouldn't we be working on our mains, gearing them up and preparing for the day of reckoning when we finally smash the Elyios to bits?

You want my idea on it all? I think our ENTIRE SEIL ASMODIAN server needs to get a website with a forums (AION official is easily read by elmos, why give them the satisfaction?) and organize a massive discussion with a calendar and time and dates for taking back the abyss, gearing us all up and leveling the lowbies and teaching people to PvP. One legion, while they can set the trend, cannot do it alone. We honestly need to form a major alliance with all these other legions, the big ones, get us all together and plan and organize, merge where needed and prepare for war. They've had our balls long enough, and I for one am sick and tired of it, you know, I'm freaking nice, but I've been nice long enough, I want my damn gear and to be level 60 and to rock their world.

PS: Sorry if this offends any of you as I kinda went rage mode and am just so frustrated I could punch a wall.
Back to top Go down

Sick and Tired of This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vallhalla :: PvE Lobby-
Jump to: