Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacation or Extended breaks

Go down 
+3
kushking
Aisabel
Dekkiel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

Vacation or Extended breaks Empty
PostSubject: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Pls post reply here to notify us if you ever have to take time away from game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Aisabel
Aisabel

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:58 am

Sorry if I haven't been on much, lately! My work schedule has been really messed up! I work in few hours so I'm writing this as a warning! I'll be on these next couple of nights so please don't worry! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kistnerelizabeth
Aisabel
Aisabel

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:19 am

WILL BE GONE ALL DAY TOMORROW AND PART OF MONDAY! Due to sister's wedding -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kistnerelizabeth
kushking

Location : lawrenceburg, tennessee (hometown of DAVEY CROCKETT lmao)

PostSubject: moving to ohio    Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 pm

srry all but i wont be on for a while im moving back to ohio. hopefully in a month or so ill be able to get back on. if needed u can remove me from guild if it get to the max. will miss yall. have fun GL levelin. pce
Back to top Go down
Zarakatsa
Zarakatsa

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 pm

So I have been kicked from the legion I guess because I haven't been able to get on in a while. Does this mean I am permanently kicked from legion or can I be re invited when I am able to be on more often? Someone please let me know since I really like being in the legion.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Burealis
Burealis

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:37 am

I am pretty sure you are welcome back as long as u r somewhat active. You haven't done anything to anyone,so why not? jocolor
There was a big wipe of most inactive players,so probably that's why you were kicked,don't worry!
Back to top Go down
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

zara, if you were kicked you are welcome back at any time just contact any officer for invite. our apologies. we have done serious house cleaning recently.
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Ariax

PostSubject: away for exams/test   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:07 am

Hey guys, Its Ariax, im gonna be gone for couple of weeks in this month, bcoz i got exam/test, so if im on, i juz for the dailies, but dont worry much, i be back as soon as possible. idk till when since we took 3 days off, so at weekends got some exam/test. pls dont kick me ok, i got my valid reasons=D
Back to top Go down
Ryiha
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey guys, you've probably noticed. But, I haven't been very active lately, this is due to the fact that I have started school again as of the third, and that I also work and go to the gym. So, i'll try and be more active, even though it'll be quite hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation or Extended breaks   Vacation or Extended breaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation or Extended breaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vallhalla :: Information-
Jump to: