Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a Permanent But Semi-Permanent Break from Aion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aisabel
Aisabel

Not a Permanent But Semi-Permanent Break from Aion Empty
PostSubject: Not a Permanent But Semi-Permanent Break from Aion   Not a Permanent But Semi-Permanent Break from Aion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 am

Me and Kuser AKA Me (Liz) and Tory, will be taking a break from Aion for while.
I'll get on in a few days but we're just trying to get things done. He's basically done with Aion- I'll play til 60 and til I feel accomplished.

I've been having arm and job and money issues so I've been focusing on those.

We're both trying to play all the millions of games we have, as well as do things we've been holding off because we've been playing Aion.
We'll jump on Vent whenever we can.

And, if you feel like you wanna still be friends with us outside Aion, add us on Facebook or other games.

Aisabel/Liz- Elizabeth Kistner (profile picture looks like a peanut butter/jelly jar)

Kuser/Tory- Tory Humphries (Guy in furry hat with girl)

We apologize for not being active- we've played Aion for YEARS now and have felt like we're just getting to that point where we feel satisfied with Aion.

HOWEVER, we did enjoy meeting lots of great people and making friends! Smile We'd love to stay friends if you don't mind! Very Happy

Anyways, we will be taking breaks off and on- tory more-so than me. We're gonna be going on vacation in october and I've been trying to get my disability cared for. >.<

<3 Liz

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kistnerelizabeth

Not a Permanent But Semi-Permanent Break from Aion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vallhalla :: Information-
Jump to: