Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassin PVP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lusitania
Lusitania

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:26 pm

The only time I have actually killed an Elyos or anything for that matter is during fort defense or when a friend was around to help me. Would love to hear people's strategies as I have only one; which is to run, hide, and wait for the cavalry to show. : P
Back to top Go down
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm

assassin's all depend on their stuns so your #1 priority needs to be keeping you opponent stunned as much of the fight as possible. the real strategy is knowing what to use, when, and on what class. For example, Gladiators its ideal to let your stuns off sporadically throughout the fight using FE and aether twist to avoid their powerful knockdowns. while with clerics/chanters you want to hold your stuns till they start trying to heal and use ambush/pain rune/binding rune to prevent them from healing themselves. i will post an excellent guide to sins for you to look over when i can find it.
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Windlegende
Rookie
Rookie
Windlegende

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 pm

Another hint is to put more runes on your target when they are stun. Like if you fang strike your oponent and bind him then use ripclaw strike to be ready to stun him again ! ^^

Last edited by Windlegende on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Agreeed.
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Windlegende
Rookie
Rookie
Windlegende

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Another thing i dont know what lvl you are but sins suck till maybe lvl 38 40
Back to top Go down
Raiaze

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:24 am

keep in mind that u need to stun lock and wait for them to blow their remove shock before you use your aethers hold skill ...and pop killers eye to make sure it lands ..least i think its killers eye
Back to top Go down
Lusitania
Lusitania

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:12 am

Thank you guys. I definitely need to update my stigmas and rearrange my skills bar after this. I didn't realize how many stun options I have since all I have been doing lately is leveling as quickly as I can to get the good gear. Maybe I'll do better this time in the crucible, granted I don't get a templar again XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assassin PVP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin PVP   Assassin PVP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin PVP
Page 1 of 1