Vallhalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aion's Vallhalla legion-Siel dedicate forum open to all vallhalla legion members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Windlegende
Rookie
Rookie
Windlegende

Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin) Empty
PostSubject: Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin)   Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 am

Since i can understand you sins that get hard time in pvp and pve maybe and that i've make my way in the sin path aswell. Let's post here some trick and strategies we have because, yes sins need a lot of strategies to kill the other classes !

I'm going to wrk right now i'll write down more info soon ( Let's Go Dekkiel have fun ! )
Back to top Go down
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

PostSubject: Re: Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin)   Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

Great Weaving example.
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Dekkiel
Admin
Admin
Dekkiel

PostSubject: Re: Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin)   Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 am

POST UR STIGMA BUILD! Stigma Planner
Back to top Go down
http://kbeeeee.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin)   Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come to the darkside because we do sins (Assassin)
Page 1 of 1